I cannot see my phone location online. Only got the world map on the tracking page.
First make sure your data plan is activated. The data plan can take up to 72 hours to get provisioned after your order from Nextel or Boost Mobile, though it is usually done in a few hours.
Before the data plan is finally provisioned, you can browser the Internet from your phone, but IP to IP software (AccuTracking) won't work. So if you just ordered the plan from Nextel, wait 2~3 days. If it's still not working, call Nextel and ask the phone to be re-provisioned with the data plan (de-activate the data plan, then re-activate).
Take the phone outdoors with a good view of the sky. Wait till the phone displays your latitude and longitude, and displays "sent TIMESTAMP". Your position should be online now.
Tips: To check if your iDEN phone (like Nextel i730 or Boost Mobile i425) has been provisioned for the data plan:
1) On the phone, from the main idle screen, press the menu key on the phone keypad;
2) Go to "My Info";
3) Scroll down the screen to "Carrier IP". On Boost phones (for example i415) you should see an IP (like 126.96.36.199); on regular phones (for example i730), highlight "Carrier IP" and press "OK", you should see an IP.
If you don't see the IP, please call Nextel customer service 1-800-639-6111 (if you have a non-boost phone) or Boost Mobile 1-888-BOOST-4U (if you have a boost phone) and check the data plan. If the plan is already active, ask them to de-activate the plan and re-activate it. They should be able to assign an IP for your phone and be able to PING the IP from their network. In rare cases, they might have network outage in your area, which they will tell you, and all you have to do is to wait for them to fix the network issue.
Tips: BlackBerry steps:
1) Check your firewall: on BlackBerry, go to "Options" > "Security Options" > "Firewall", and make sure it's "Disabled".
2) Check permissions: on BlackBerry, go to "Options" > "Security Options" > "Application Permissions" > "AccuTracking" > "Edit Permissions", then make sure it's "Allow" in GPS and User Data section.
3) Check your data plan: on BlackBerry, go to "Options" > "Advanced Options" > "TCP" and make sure you have valid APN details filled there. Different carriers have different APN settings.
If you don't see the above info, please call your provider's customer service and check the data plan. If the plan is already active, ask them to de-activate the plan and re-activate it.
Perform troubleshooting process if still not working.