Do you support GPS tracker xyz and how do I configure it to work with AccuTracking website?
Yes we support GPS trackers as listed below and are adding more trackers. Please contact us to see if your tracker can be added.
You'll need a SIM card with data plan for the tracker. We recommend US Mobile sim card (using T-Mobile network) with their pay-as-you-go plan ($2 text + $2 data + $2 service charge, or a Speedtalk SIM card (available on Amazon).
To use them with AccuTracking website:
1. Follow your device's user manual, configure your GPS tracker to use the IP and port listed in the table below. Most devices requires a password to change the configuration, which may be obtained from the manufacturer/vendor.
2. Login to AccuTracking website and click "Manage Units"; (Free signup)
3. Click "Add a Unit" and choose "GPS Tracker" from the "Unit type" dropdown list. Fill other fields in the form and click "Generate Tracker ID" button. For the IMEI field, if your device (for example Meiligao tracker) requires you to use partial IMEI as ID, enter the same partial IMEI here (Some TK102 trackers use the last 11 digits of the IMEI only).
|Original TK### with Xexun protocol||188.8.131.52||20100|
|Most TK10#-2, TK103-A/B, GPS103, GPS103-A/B, GPS###,
AccuTracking Starter Kits
|Same as above||20101|
|Some versions of TK###, Keson, Trackmate, other TK### clones||Same as above||20102|
|GL100||Same as above||20103|
|GL100M, GL200, GL300, SIMCom VL1000,
and their OEM brands such as WorldTracker Enduro Pro,
Spark Nano, SpyTec, eZoom...
|Same as above||20104|
|TK### with Xexun2 protocol||Same as above||20106|
|AVL05, AVL08, Totem etc.||Same as above||20107|
|Enfora||Same as above||20108|
|Meiligao (VT300, VT310, VT###, GT###, PT###...), P008||Same as above||20109|
|H02, H06, H08, TX-2, TKStar, Sinotrack, etc.||Same as above||20113|
|V680 GPS watch, P10, Topten WT100 watch
TK333 child tracker
|Same as above||20116|
|Navis||Same as above||20119|
|Meitrack (MT##, MVT###...)||Same as above||20120|
|Skypatrol||Same as above||20121|
|GT02||Same as above||20122|
|GT06||Same as above||20123|
|Megastek||Same as above||20124|
|GoSafe||Same as above||7100|
|Kingneed, Vjoy||Same as above||7101|
|Teltonika||Same as above||8127|
|TLT-2H, SpyBike/SpyLamp||Same as above||8130|
|Syrus, Trimble||Same as above||8131|
|Wondex||Same as above||8132|
|Cellocator||Same as above||8133|
|Galileo||Same as above||8134|
|Other TK102 clones||Same as above||8136|
|IntelliTrac||Same as above||8137|
|XT7||Same as above||8138|
|Carscop CCTR-### (e.g. CCTR-800)||Same as above||8140|
|Manpower||Same as above||8142|
|ATrack||Same as above||8144|
|PT3000||Same as above||8145|
|Topflytech||Same as above||8147|
|Laipac||Same as above||8148|
|Aplicom||Same as above||8149|
|Gotop||Same as above||8150|
|Sanav||Same as above||8151|
|Gator||Same as above||8152|
|Noran, UniGuard||Same as above||8153|
|EasyTrack||Same as above||8156|
|Trimble TAIP||Same as above||8157|
|KDH||Same as above||8158|
|CarTrack iTrackPro||Same as above||8161|
|eeLink, e2Link, vCall||Same as above||8164|
|Freedom||Same as above||8166|
|Visiontek||Same as above||8169|
|Orion||Same as above||8170|
|Ulbotech||Same as above||8172|
|Tramigo||Same as above||8173|
|TR900||Same as above||8174|
|Ardi_01||Same as above||8175|
|Xirgo||Same as above||8181|
|CalAmp||Same as above||8182|
|Castel||Same as above||8186|
|MXT||Same as above||8187|
|Cityeasy||Same as above||8188|
|Wonlex,Dreamclub||Same as above||8193|
|Wonlex,Dreamclub||Same as above||8193|
|ThinkRace||Same as above||8198|
|Appello||Same as above||8209|
|Alematics||Same as above||8240|
|SPOT||Same as above||8256|
|OpenGTS||Same as above||8259|
|PT60||Same as above||8264|
|Telemax||Same as above||8265|
4. IMPORTANT: configure the device to enable auto track by intervals (refer to your tracker's manual for how to do that). For most devices, you won't see the location online until this is done.
5. Take the tracker outside with a good view of the sky and your location should be online momentarily.
6. If you cannot see the location online, please feel free to email our support with the following info, and we're happy to help!
- Your tracker's model number
- IMEI number
- The port you used
Some example configuration text messages:
- On AccuTracking website in your account, you should only enter the last 14 digits of the IMEI when adding your device
12345678901234 is the last 14 digits of the IMEI
This is the SIM card’s APN settings.
This is our server IP and port
Enable GPRS tracking on TCP
Set auto track every 60 seconds.
- Use only the first 14 digits of the IMEI for the IDN field below. The 15th digit is a checksum.
- apnuser123456 pwg
- adminip123456 184.108.40.206 20106